Neeliglow Luminous Red 1079
In order to cater our customer requirements with respect to quality functional colorants we are introducing the product Neeliglow Luminous Red 1079 to our Neeliglow series.
This dye is perylene based molecule. Perylenes are well known for their light and thermal stability along with the high Tinctorial Strength. The molecule is typically attracted in material science applications for construction of Electroluminesent materials due to its high tinctorial strength such that very small amounts (less than 0.01% by weight ) of the dyes may be employed to produce the same effects as large amount of the less expensive dyes.
- Product name: Neeliglow Luminous Red 1079
- CAS Number: 123174-58-3
- Synonyms: Lumogen F Red 305, Lumogen Red 300
The molecule can be used in manufacturing of fluorescent pigments which can be used for luminescent plastic materials. This dye can be used in transparent and non-transparent crystalline resins such as styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), high impact polystyrene (HIPS), acrylonitrile-butadiene styrene (ABS), polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
There are various high-tech applications of this product like
- Luminescent Solar Concentrators : Luminescent solar concentrators, are beneficial for capturing solar energy for use
- Markers and warning devices
- Signs, sports articles, toys and alternatives for neon tubes.